HELLO and WERTE!
WOW … WOS13 IS ALMOST UPON US!
We are all SUPER EXCITED… But lets get to the point:
- TICKETS & ID – you must present a printed ticket or barcode number.
- NO PETS – you will be turned around
- NO BYO GROG – car searches will occur and any grog found will be confiscated.
- NO ADMISSION BEFORE MIDDAY FRIDAY
- ROAD SAFETY – many kangaroos and cattle on the road esp. at dusk. Please drive carefully.
- CAMP SHOWERS will be available
- LIMITED EFTPOS available at resort – its better to bring your cash
Sorry to be short but that is the important stuff … looking forward to sharing a great weekend with you!
WOS Shuttle bus details:
Tickets: $25 one way to site or $40 return. **CASH ONLY (Money goes straight to hiring the bus and driver) To WOS: Friday afternoon at 3PM (Departing: Greyhound bus stop oposite the council building, TODD ST) Return Shuttle is leaving WOS Monday morning at 8:45am, Stopping at the Airport first then dropping everyone else into the CBD.
To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Tickets now on sale!
Final release tix are available here for $150- don’t delay!
Market Stall applications are closed
Volunteer applications are now closed - You can put your name down at the info tent on arrival in case a spare shift comes up.
Arts, Installation and Theatre are closed.
Applications for Musicians are now CLOSED.