2020 Music Applications
Notes for Applicants:
- Apps close 16th December
- Try and keep files to upload (photos etc) under 10mb.
- When you submit the form, you should see a screen saying: “Your application for WOS2020 has been submitted”. If you do not see this, it means that the form has not submitted.
- You should also receive an email confirming the application has been lodged.
- We have a very WIDE approach to music, but covers bands, straight-up rock acts and anything that labels itself “EDM”, is not really what we program. What we are looking for is innovative and engaging, regardless of the genre.
- We get over 300 applications each year – we program around 30 to 40 acts. That’s 10% of applications. It’s a hard process to whittle it down. If you are not successful, it may not be because we don’t like your music or support your art. It may be that we can’t afford your fee request, or the travel costs or just that their are too many applications and not enough sets.. Make your application as strong as possible – include all info and supporting material.