VOLUNTEER AT WOS!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at WOS2021. It takes a massive crew to pull a festival together and volunteers are a valuable part of the team. It’s a great way to get involved in making the story come to life, meet some new friends and save yourself some cash.
The form outlines some of the areas we are seeking volunteers for. Please indicate which area is best suited to your interests and your abilities.
Notes for Volunteer applicants:
- Please fill out the form below. Use your name as shown on your ID (as you will need to show this on arrival).
- If you are accepted, you will be sent the full Terms and Conditions of your engagement, but some key points for you to know are:
- You must be 18 years or older to volunteer
- Setup and Pack Down (before and after the event): You will need to complete up to 16 hours of volunteer time. This will usually be 2 x 8 hours days.
- During Event: You will need to complete up to 12 hours of volunteer time. This will usually be 2 x 6 hours shifts.
- You will need to purchase a ticket in advance. Once accepted you will be sent a code to use for the purcahse of your ticket.
- Tickets are refunded, minus a fee, once you have completed your shifts. Note: A $45 camping fee (3 nights x $15) will be deducted for the use of the Ross River campgrounds and facilities over the festival time.
- Ticket refunds are paid back into the account that the ticket is purchased through.
- You will be given rostered shifts. It will be your responsibility to be ready to work at those times and complete your shifts.
- You will need closed shoes, a hat and clothes suitable for tasks you are assigned.
- Refunds will not be offered to those that do not complete their required hours or rostered shifts.
- If you are unable to accept these basic terms, please save us all some time and hassle and don’t apply.